Are you struggling to understand the NHS system?
A free Health Awareness campaign for Arab women is taking place in Nottingham on 20th June, 2023.
- Do you want to know more about NHS Services and how to access them all?
- Are you pregnant and have some questions for a midwife?
- Do you have questions about dental services?
You are invited to the event taking place in Room 9 at Nottingham Women’s Centre, 30 Chaucer Street, Nottingham NG1 5LP on 20th June from 10am to 1pm.
Guest speakers wil be:
- Dr. Caroline Swindin, GP and Clinical Lead for Health Inequalities at Nottingham City East Primary Care Network
- Katherine Sanders, Midwife with specialist interest in vulnerable migrants at Nottingham University Hospital Trust
- Kiran Mohamed, Dental Nurse, West Bridgford