The family information service are the main source of useful information for parents and carers of 0-19-year-olds and are the definitive source of registered childcare in Devon. They can also provide information on other services and support for children, young people and parents.
They can help you with:
- Searching for childcare
- Making an informed choice about childcare
- Find out about the help you can get with your childcare costs
- If you are having problems finding childcare
- Finding your local children’s centre
- Searching for:
- activities, places to go, sport, leisure and play
- family support and parenting
- non-registered childcare
- parent and toddler groups
Visit their webpage for more information
Have your say
Help us improve the local information on this website and give us feedback about any contacts you have had with our service by completing the Devon Public Health Nursing feedback form.