Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.

You're viewing the site locally in: Buckinghamshire

Healthy Start – a scheme that gives you money towards healthy food, milk, and vitamins

If you get Universal Credit, you can also get Healthy Start if you meet the minimum requirements. Please read the Healthy Start leaflet for more information.

Further information on how to apply.


This page was last reviewed on 22-12-2023

This page will be next reviewed on 22-12-2026