Dates to attend: 12 September – 14 November 2022 (see below) Please note that 7 events make up this workshop.
Times: Sessions 1 – 6 are from 10am until 12.15pm. Session 7 is from 10am until 10.45am.
Location: Various (see below).
Cost: Free – Places are limited to 12, early registration is recommended (see link below).
This series of courses, led by Action for Children, is for toddler group leaders and volunteers, childminders, foster carers, peer supporters and anyone whose role brings them into contact with children aged 0-2 years and their carers and community members/ volunteers who link in with families with children aged 0-2.The purpose is to support your understanding of baby brain development, bonding and resilience, as well as building confidence in passing this information on to parents, carers and communities.
For further information on what the workshop covers, how the sessions will be delivered, requirements and to book your place, visit the Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-babies-brains-1001-champions-tickets-368365038747
The dates and times of the future events are:
- Session 1 – Monday 12th September – 10am-12:15pm – Face to face at North Devon Children’s Centre, Sticklepath Community Primary School, Woodville, Barnstaple, EX31 2HH
- Session 2 – Monday 19th September – 10am-12:15pm – Virtual face to face (via Teams)
- Session 3 – Monday 26th September – 10am-12:15pm – Group Peer learning week (via our learning platform)
- Session 4 – Monday 3rd October – 10am-12:15pm – Virtual face to face (via Teams)
- Session 5 – Monday 10th October – 10am-12:15pm – Group Peer learning week (via our learning platform)
- Session 6 – Monday 17th October – 10am-12:15pm – Face to face at North Devon Children’s Centre, Sticklepath Community Primary School, Woodville, Barnstaple, EX31 2HH
- Session 7 – Monday 14th November – 10am-10:45am – Virtual follow up session (via Teams)
Have your say
Help us improve the local information on this website and give us feedback about any contacts you have had with our service by completing the Devon Public Health Nursing feedback form.